iGrad, the Financial Well-Being Platform
Gettysburg College has instituted a campus-wide effort to raise awareness of financial literacy and well-being. Through the vision and generosity of the Linda and Mort Creech Jr ’61 Endowed Fund for Student Financial Literacy, the College is providing and promoting campus-wide access to iGrad, a comprehensive, online financial well-being resource designed to help students, alumni, faculty, and staff develop or improve on their personal finance skills.
iGrad tools include:
- Answers to the most-asked financial aid questions
- Calculators that track mortgages, loans, and budgets
- Games and specialized interactive modules
- Personalized scholarship and job search bars
- Webinars with financial well-being experts
How can I get started?
Sign up for iGrad using your Gettysburg College credentials:
After you register, finish setting up your profile by:
- Completing your Financial Wellness Checkup to help iGrad make personalized recommendations for content, tools, and courses
- Choosing a cover photo of your top financial goal
- Uploading a profile photo
Join Gettysburg College in a campus-wide journey toward financial well-being, today!
Email iGrad Support at AskiGrad@iGrad.com