iGrad, the Financial Well-Being Platform
Gettysburg College has instituted a campus-wide effort to raise awareness of financial literacy and well-being. Through the vision and generosity of the Linda and Mort Creech Jr ’61 Endowed Fund for Student Financial Literacy, the College is providing and promoting campus-wide access to iGrad, a comprehensive, online financial well-being resource designed to help students, alumni, faculty, and staff develop or improve on their personal finance skills.
iGrad tools include:
- Answers to the most-asked financial aid questions
- Calculators that track mortgages, loans, and budgets
- Games and specialized interactive modules
- Personalized scholarship and job search bars
- Webinars with financial well-being experts
How can I get started?
Current Students, Administration, and Faculty: Sign up for iGrad using your Gettysburg College credentials.
Prospective Students, Parents, Alum, and Friends: Create your own iGrad account. Just enter "000" in the Student ID field.
After you register, finish setting up your profile by:
- Completing your Financial Wellness Checkup to help iGrad make personalized recommendations for content, tools, and courses
- Choosing a cover photo of your top financial goal
- Uploading a profile photo
Join Gettysburg College in a campus-wide journey toward financial well-being, today!
iGrad Covid-19 Resources
We are all concerned about the impact of COVID-19 on the health and well-being of our family and friends. iGrad has put together a comprehensive resource with information and tips to help stay financially well during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Email iGrad Support at AskiGrad@iGrad.com