The Center for Career Engagement provides lifelong career assistance for all Gettysburg College alumni. Whether you are in your very first job hunt, between jobs, thinking about graduate school, or changing career fields, Gettysburg is here to help.
Land the job you want
- Search job openings on Handshake.
- Make a good impression with the help of our online guides for resumes and cover letters.
- Follow up with the perfect thank you note (PDF).
Network with alumni and parents of students
- Contact alumni in particular industries, geographic areas, or with certain majors by searching the online Alumni Directory (login required).
- Connect with alumni, parents, and friends of the college by joining the Gettysburg College Professional Network on LinkedIn.
- Attend career networking events on campus and in cities around the nation. See listing.
- Brush up on the art of networking and the informational interview.
Identify your talents, find your career path
- Receive individualized career coaching by phone, Skype, or in person. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Thinking about graduate school?
- Receive one-on-one counseling to find the right program for you. Contact email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Find out how to get a copy of your transcript.
- Host a career experience for a current student. Learn how.
- Answer questions and give advice via the Gettysburg College Professional Network on LinkedIn
- Join connectGettysburg, and mentor a student.
- Recruit and hire Gettysburg students and alumni. Here’s how.