President Janet Morgan Riggs '77
". . . to make "GETTYSBURG" and "GREAT" inseparable."
The priorities of Gettysburg College are nothing less than what a great liberal arts college should expect of itself. Each goal is in service, ultimately, of creating an outstanding education for our students—one that will serve them their entire lives as they adapt to a changing world and help to lead that world in productive directions.
- Enroll talented students from all backgrounds by making a superb education affordable. Why scholarships matter
- Support a first-class faculty who are making connections among disciplines. How to ensure a truly excellent faculty
- Provide engaged learning opportunities within and beyond the classroom. Engaged learning at Gettysburg
- Develop citizens able to contribute and lead in a global society. The Global Pavilion
- Assure an exceptional educational experience this year and every year through annual gifts. Annual giving to the Gettysburg Fund