Commencement Prep Day
Commencement Prep Day is over. Thank you to all who attended.
For those who were unable to attend, you are responsible for completing all pre-Commencement requirements. Please see below for what you need to do.When all of these requirements are met, you may go to the Bookstore from now until May 18 to pick up your academic regalia.
- The Senior Survey should be completed online by May 15; the link is available in an April email that is sent from the Office of Institutional Analysis. The deadline for completion is Wednesday, May 15 at 11:59 p.m. When completed, please stop at the Office of Institutional Analysis (2nd floor, Penn Hall) or email Qin Zhang (email@example.com) to get a confirmation slip. Then take the slip to the Bookstore to pick up your cap and gown.
- Contact Renée Weikert at the IT Helpdesk (West Building) to arrange for network account transition and termination, and other IT/telecom needs.
- Contact the Provost’s Office well before Senior Week (either call at 717-337-6833 or stop by 3rd floor Penn Hall) to confirm how your name should be pronounced when you receive your diploma during the Commencement ceremony.
- Stop at the Student Accounts office (1st floor, Penn Hall) to determine if you have an outstanding balance no later than Thursday, May 16 at 4:00 p.m.
- If you want, contribute to the Senior Class Gift online
- If you are interested in hearing more about or joining the BOLD (Burgians of the Last Decade) Council, please email Nick Redman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A gift from the President’s Office may be picked up at the President’s office (3rd floor, Penn Hall) from April 25 – May 17.
- Find out about Alumni career resources.
- Stop by the Center for Religious & Spiritual Life to touch base with the chaplain regarding some details for the Baccalaureate.
- Yearbook (Spectrum)
- Class rings, diploma frames, etc.
- Stop at the Post Office (CUB) to be sure they have your forwarding address.
- If you studied abroad and ordered a flag patch to wear for Commencement, please stop by the Center for Global Education office (2nd floor, CUB) before Senior Week to pick up the patch.
- Regalia may be picked up in the Bookstore between Thursday, April 25 and Saturday, May 18 during regular hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) On Saturday, May 18 the Bookstore has special hours from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Diploma or graduation requirement questions?
Contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or 717-337-6240
Contact Katie Barako, Commencement Coordinator at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-337-6012