Congratulations on your acceptance to the Class of 2020!
We know that receiving your Early Decision acceptance to Gettysburg is an exciting part of your senior year! This website is designed to help you to get to know about your new home at Gettysburg College. Here you will find many helpful resources as you plan ahead for your arrival to campus in August 2016. We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
On this site you can:
- Find out when Orientation begins
- Check important dates for the 2016-2017 academic year (PDF)
- Learn the lingo by checking out the Gettysburg Dictionary
- Show off your Gettysburg pride by ordering something from the bookstore.
- More Things to Do!
Let your friends know and meet more online!
- Update your Facebook status, make the Class of 2020 Logo your Facebook picture, or change your Timeline cover photo
- Become a fan of Gettysburg College on Facebook and meet your future classmates by joining the discussion on the official Class of 2020 Facebook Group
- Post on Twitter that you are going to Gettysburg. #gburg2020
We want to hear from you!
Share with us the story of how you received your acceptance letter, the first person you told, or what your family did to celebrate.
Current Students Reflect on Their First Year
Fergan Imbert '16
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
"Each year, new students retrace the steps of the Gettysburg College class that once walked with President Abraham Lincoln on the day he delivered the Gettysburg Address. Gettysburg College has an unbreakable tie to some of the most poignant moments in our nation’s history and the First Year Walk gives us the opportunity..."