In collaboration with the Center for Career Engagement, Linking Leadership to Career Launch is a three-part asynchronous pre-recording video series for students helping them to translate their leadership skills and experiences to their career search.
1. What’s your leadership story?
- Meredith Bove ’97, P’24 (history), Director, Emergent BioSolutions
- Jennifer Brevoort ’00 (psychology), Co-Founder, PopUpPlay
- Ellen Dotts, ’83 (psychology), Partner, ISHR Group
- Vikesh Mahendroo (friend), retired CEO of CLG (continuous Learning Group) and current Board Chair of Landesa
- David Miller ’82 (business), Founder, Org-Force, and executive coach
2. Telling your leadership story
- Maddie Brown ’17 (international affairs), Admission Counselor, Gettysburg College
- Monae Evans ’15 (international affairs), Senior Policy Analyst at NYC Mayor's Office of Operations
- Allison Meckley ’05 (psychology), Program Director, Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania
- John DiNapoli ’81 (philosophy), President, Spencer Ryan LLC
3. Building your network
- Sydney Braat ’18 (english, writing concentration), Event Marketing Manager, Future plc
- Neil Bryant ’82 (business), Vice President, Sales Development at Carestream Health
- Maggie Laurino ’16 (environmental studies), Client Partner, Gartner
- Logan Sangree-Hills ’18 (economics), Financial Analyst, UPMC
If you are interested in additional information about this topic and/or personal coaching please contact the GLC at email@example.com.