The Food Allergy Program is designed to work with students who have food allergies. We have a Certified AllerTrain Master Trainer on our staff. If you have food allergies, please fill out the Food Allergy Form. A member of the Dining Services Management Team will be in contact with you.
About Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE)
Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) started the College Food Allergy Program in January 2014 with the goal of developing a comprehensive program to improve the safety and quality of life for college students with food allergies.
Accommodations for students with food allergies
- Ingredient information for made-to-order items
- Procedures in place to lower the risk of cross-contact in made-to-order areas
- Access to ingredient information for self-serve items
- Procedures in place to lower the risk of cross-contact in self-serve areas
- Pre-order meals available
- Allergy-friendly station
You can find out more about our food allergy accommodations on the Gettysburg College FARE page.
If you require a special diet, please contact the Dining Service Office at (717) 337-6326 or stop by and talk with our staff.
We will do everything that we can to ensure your needs are met.