The Procurement Office assists the College community with the acquisition of goods and services and provides guidance for conducting business as agents of the College when purchasing and contracting.
About procurement guidelines...
- Our procurement environment
- Initiating and authorizing a purchase
- Using a purchase order
- Considering a contractual agreement
- Expense and reimbursement guidelines
About purchasing cards...
- Introducing the "Pcard"
- Applying for a card
- User how-tos and reporting
About preferred providers...
- Potential new supplier information
- Participating in group purchasing organizations
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Whistleblower and Conflict of Interest Policies
Routine campus purchasing..