How to map your network drives.
Once you have set up VPN, use this guide to map your network drives on a Windows PC or Mac.
Mapping a network drive in Windows 10
Follow these steps to set up your network drive access on a Windows PC:
- In the search field, type “this pc”.
- Choose “Open”.
- Click the “Computer” tab at top of window.
- Choose “Map Network Drive”.
- The following window will open…
- You may choose any drive letter that is available between M and Z.
- In the folder field, type the “path” or name of the drive. For example,
- For Department:
- Since the Connect using a different credentials is checked, once you click finish, the following will appear:
- Under user name type: GETTYSBURG\username
- Type your password in, hit OK. It should look like the following:
Mapping a network drive in macOS
Follow these steps to set up your network drive access on a Mac:
- On your home screen, navigate to GO ¿ Connect to Server
- The following will appear:
- To connect to your H Drive, type the following (shown below), click Connect.
- To connect to your departments S Drive, type the following (shown below), click Connect.
- To connect to your L Drive, type the following (shown below), click Connect
- After hitting Connect, the following will pop-up, hit connect:
- After hitting Connect, the following will appear, type in your domain user ID and password, Hit Connect.