Every summer, Residential & First-Year Programs (RFYP) hires students to serve in the following Coordinator positions:
- Orientation Coordinator
- Extended Orientation Coordinator
- Special Projects Coordinator
These four student work closely together during the summer and academic year and are a vital part of the successful completion of Orientation, Extended Orientation, and other various projects.
Coordinator applications have closed for the 2021-2022 academic year. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Orientation Leaders work with first-year and transfer students during our five-day Orientation program held in August. Please see below for application information:
The Orientation Leader application has four parts:
- Online Application Form
- Recommendation Form(from a faculty or staff member)
- Cover letter (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resume (emailed to email@example.com)
All parts of the application are due on Sunday, May 2nd.