The Activities Fair will tentatively take place on Wednesday, September 2nd on Stine Lake and Musselman Beach. Date, time, and location will be confirmed as the College confirms plans for the Fall semester.
Registration for the Activities Fair will open early August. By registering, you are reserving a table for your organization.
Please remember the following:
- There will be no available electrical outlets for any organization.
- By registering, your organization will receive one 8 foot table.
- Only one person may staff the table at a time, and they must wear a mask and adhere to all social distancing guidance for the entirety of their shift.
- You are not permitted to hand out any items at the table.
- Organizations are not permitted to bring large items that would exceed their allocated table area.
- No organization is authorized to sell anything during any part of the Activities Fair.
- Your organization is responsible for making sure that any materials displayed at your table are appropriate.
- If your organization has not completed the Club/Organization Registration Process for the year, your club will not be able to reserve a table.
If you have questions about the registration process or the activities fair, please call the Office of Student Activities & Greek Life at 717-337-6304 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays or email Lauren Browning, the Senate Clubs Liaison, and she will get back to you as soon as possible.