The Activities Fair will take place on Thursday, January 30 from 4p.m.-6 p.m. in the College Union Building Ballroom. If your organization is interested in registering for the Activities Fair please see the link below. By registering, you are reserving a table for your organization. Registration will close on Thursday, January 23rd at 8am. Please remember the following:
- There will be no available electrical outlets for any organization.
- By registering, your organization will receive one 8 foot table. If demand is high, some organizations will have to share a table.
- Organizations are not permitted to bring large items that would exceed their allocated table area.
- No organization is authorized to sell anything during any part of the Activities Fair.
- Your organization is responsible for making sure that any materials displayed at your table are appropriate.
- If your organization has not completed the Club/Organization Registration Process for the year, your club will not be able to reserve a table.
If you have questions about the registration process or the activities fair, please call the Office of Student Activities & Greek Life at 717-337-6304 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays or email Courtney Cholewa, the Senate Clubs Liaison, and she will get back to you as soon as possible.