Faculty 2021 Deadlines
- Friday, October 16- Contact Maureen Forrestal with your commitment to participate. (Names of nominated students are not necessary at this time)
- December 8 - Faculty email the names of students in their FYS course that they wish to nominate to participate in CAFÉ. Names must be emailed to Maureen Forrestal by 5:00 p.m.
- January TBD - Faculty should be available for consultation should your nominated students have questions. Encourage your students to attend one of the poster workshops.(Details below)
- February 10 - 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - CAFE Symposium - Details TBD
Student 2021 Deadlines:
- January TBD - Students will be notified of their nomination via email from the Provost’s Office
- January TBD - Students must indicate their acceptance of the nomination by completing the online CAFÉ ’21 Participant Registration form.
- January TBD - Students are encouraged to attend one of the Poster Design and Presentation workshops. (Registration required)
- January TBD - Students must forward their completed 36” x 48” poster to Ricoh by 5:00 p.m. (We cover the cost of printing)
- February 10 - Student check-in time & location TBD
- February 10 - 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - CAFÉ Symposium -Details TBD
Designing Interesting and Readable Research Posters & How to present your work
Dates to be determined.