Faculty 2019 Deadlines
- Friday, October 25- Contact Maureen Forrestal with your commitment to participate. (Names of nominated students are not necessary at this time)
- December 17 - Faculty email the names of students in their FYS course that they wish to nominate to participate in CAFÉ. Names must be emailed to Maureen Forrestal by 5:00 p.m.
- January 20 - 31 - Faculty should be available for consultation should your nominated students have questions. Encourage your students to attend one of the poster workshops.(Details below)
- February 6 - 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - CAFE Symposium - CUB Ballroom
Student 2019 Deadlines:
- January 3 - Students will be notified of their nomination via email from the Provost’s Office
- January 17 - Students must indicate their acceptance of the nomination by completing the online CAFÉ ’20 Participant Registration form.
- January TBD - Students are encouraged to attend one of the Poster Design and Presentation workshops. (Registration required)
- January 31 - Students must forward their completed 36” x 48” poster to Ricoh by 5:00 p.m. (We cover the cost of printing)
- February 5 - Students must check in during one of the scheduled times, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm in CUB 126.
- February 5 - Students will arrive by 4:15 p.m. to hang their poster
- February 5 - 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - CAFÉ Symposium - CUB Ballroom
Designing Interesting and Readable Research Posters & How to present your work
Dates to be determined.