Gettysburg College welcomes all students and employees to campus for the 2021-22 academic year.
We continue to actively monitor the broader COVID-19 environment and will respond thoughtfully to ensure the health and safety of our community.
The College expects a total campus vaccination rate of 93% for the fall semester. Beginning August 23, everyone is required to wear a mask indoors. Masks are not required outdoors. Students and employees who are unvaccinated will also participate in surveillance testing every week.
- What is the College’s current vaccination policy for students?
- What are the rules about masking for students?
- Am I permitted to travel off campus?
- Can I have a visitor to campus?
- How will the COVID-19 student policies be enforced?