The following cohorts are invited back to campus in Spring 2020:
- First-year students who have extenuating personal circumstances and a desire to remain were able to petition to be in residence
We are excited to be on campus with you.
In addition to students’ thorough understanding of the health, safety, and compliance protocols in place, students should be aware of what to expect from an on-campus academic experience for the spring semester.
- On-campus students should anticipate that there will be a mix of in-person and online instruction.
- The cold temperatures in the winter will force learning and programming inside. Indoor space is limited, as much of it has been repurposed to meet academic needs. Students should therefore expect increased virtual co-curricular experiences, albeit being on campus.
- On-campus students should be aware that we will begin the spring semester with strict protocols in place that may be modified after we establish a safe environment.
- If there is an increase of positive cases on campus, students should be prepared to move to residential remote study in their rooms for a designated period of time in an effort to contain the virus.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out to your faculty advisor if you have any questions or concerns. You may also seek assistance from the Office of Academic Advising by calling 717-337-6579 or by making an appointment online.
Information Technology staff is available to offer support to any students who might not have access to a computer or internet. Please call GTech at 717-337-6935 if you need assistance obtaining a computer or internet access.
Musselman Library will continue its commitment to support the teaching and research needs of the Gettysburg community during the COVID-19 pandemic. The library staff is working with students and faculty to ensure that as many scholarly resources and services as possible are accessible remotely. Information on library resources and services, such as the contactless Muss-to-Go, is updated regularly on the Musselman Library page. Please do not hesitate to contact Musselman Library staff if you need assistance accessing resources and services.