Note: The content on this page was current through May, 2021. It is now outdated and will be replaced over Summer 2021 to reflect information for the Fall semester. See Summer Rules for the current COVID-19 behavior rubric.
We are available by email or phone and will keep this page updated with the latest information about where to find resources, support, and answers to your most pressing questions.
How to get information
Contact the following offices and departments for additional information.
|Academic Advising and Student Support Services||717-337-6579|
|Center for Global Education||717-337-6866|
|COVID-19 Phone Bank||717-337-8800|
|Department of Public Safety||717-337-6911|
Resources for an inclusive community
Please utilize the following resources to ensure we maintain an inclusive community:
Quick access to forms mentioned throughout the “Better Together” website:
- Refund Request Form (PDF)
- Travel Request Form
- Remote Instruction Help Request
- Equipment Checkout Request
- Employee Assistance Fund Application (DOCX file under Employee Support)
- Storage Petition Form
- Emergency Fund Request Form
- Spring 2021 Residency Form
- Spring 2021 First-Year Housing Petition Form