What is the New Parent Dashboard?
The New Parent Dashboard is a password-protected set of tools for parents of students who are about to start their Gettysburg College experience. It allows parents to
- review and update student's health insurance information
- sign up for emergency cell phone text notifications
- update contact information to ensure you receive important College communications
- share information about your student's family
- express interest in volunteering for the Center for Career Development and Parent Relations
Alert: You cannot pay student accounts or view financial aid information in the New Parent Dashboard.
- The New Parent Dashboard is not the system for paying student accounts. Learn about student accounts.
- Students can access financial aid award information via their Student Center account.
Where do I login to the New Parent Dashboard?
How do I get a New Parent Dashboard username and password?
- New Parent Dashboard account usernames and passwords will be emailed to new parents in June.
What is the web address for the New Parent Dashboard?
The web address for the New Parent Dashboard is https://cnav.gettysburg.edu/?pchange=parentDashboard
If you need help with the New Parent Dashboard, email email@example.com. Please provide the name and class year of your student in your email.
Office of Residential & First-Year Programs
Building: College Union Building
Room Number: 250
Phone: (717) 337-6901
Office Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00, closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm for lunch
Campus Box: 430
Website: Residential & First-Year Programs
myFYDashboard and Course Registration Resources: