Where do I login to the Parent Dashboard?
What is the Parent Dashboard?
The Parent Dashboard (formerly known as Parent CNAV) is a password-protected set of tools for parents of current students. It allows parents to
- review and update your student's health insurance information
- sign up for emergency cell phone text notifications
- update your contact information to ensure you receive important College communications
- share information about your student's family
- express interest in volunteering for the Center for Career Development and Parent Relations
Alert: You cannot pay student accounts or view financial aid information in the Parent Dashboard.
The Parent Dashboard is not the system for paying student accounts. Learn about student accounts.
Students can access financial aid award information via their Student Center account.
How do I get a Parent Dashboard username and password?
Parents of current students:
- You may request your Parent Dashboard account login credentials by completing this form.
- Your username and password will be emailed to you within several business days.
Parents of students who will be starting at Gettysburg College in the upcoming academic year:
- Your Parent Dashboard account username and password will be emailed in late May.
What is the web address for the Parent Dashboard?
The web address for the Parent Dashboard is https://cnav.gettysburg.edu/?pchange=parentDashboard
If you need help with the Parent Dashboard, email AccReqParentAdmin@cnav.gettysburg.edu. Please provide the name and class year of your student in your email.