Sustain an environment that attracts and retains outstanding faculty and staff, supporting teaching, advising, research, and other creative activity.
- Provide appropriate, up-to-date facilities and resources that support our academic program, are suited to contemporary educational needs, and allow us to respond to changing pedagogies.
- Provide compensation and conditions for success for faculty and staff that are competitive with those offered by the nation's preeminent liberal arts colleges.
- Adopt a five-course teaching load for full-time tenure-track and tenured faculty to allow additional time for them to work with and advise students and for research and creative activity.
- Create new endowed faculty positions.
- Support faculty scholarship and professional development by increasing College funding for these activities and by helping faculty attract external grant support.
- Expand programming within the Johnson Center for Creative Teaching to support excellence in teaching and advising skills.