Promote leadership, teamwork, civic engagement, and community service as key priorities within the co-curricular program.
- Establish attractive and modern residential, social, and dining spaces designed to promote positive interactions among students, staff, and faculty.
- Expand programs that advance the intellectual, civic, and social interests of our students.
- Build on historic and evolving strengths in co-curricular offerings, intercollegiate athletics and recreation, and other programs that contribute to the spirit of the College.
- Enhance leadership training and collaborative experiences involving diverse teams of students.
- Expand support for the Honor Code and promote the ethical development of students.
- Expand opportunities for students to practice self-governance in organizations and living units.
- Increase student access to and participation in community service by expanding programming of the Center for Public Service and enhancing the integration of service learning into the curriculum.