Late Spring- Summer Financial Aid Timeline
- Throughout late April and May: Once all required documents are received, notifications will be sent indicating that financial aid awards have been finalized.
- After May 1: Complete Federal Direct Student Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note at www.studentloans.gov
Submit the Direct Loan Change Form to the Office of Financial Aid to reduce or decline your awarded Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loan amount.
- Mid-to-late June: If awarded, an email with Perkins or Gettysburg College Loan instructions will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to students’ @gettysburg.edu address.
Complete application process at https://ipromise.campuspartners.com
- June- early August: Students who receive outside scholarships or awards should complete the Outside Scholarship Form.
- Mid-June: Fall bills are distributed electronically to any "authorized payer" designated by the student in their myFirstYear Dashboard.
- July 15: If all required financial aid documents have not been submitted, financial aid awards may be removed.
- August 1: Fall 2015 payment is due to the Student Accounts Office.
Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
Gettysburg College offers payment plan options through Tuition Management Systems to assist parents in managing their monthly cash flow. These plans make it possible for families to divide the cost for an academic year into installment payments (10 month plan begins in June, 12 months plan begins in April).
Payments may be made on an interest-free basis. A $60 enrollment fee is required each year to enroll in the payment plan. Enrollment by June 1 is necessary for the 10-month plan.
Contact Tuition Management Systems at 1-888-713-7234 or online at www.afford.com/gettysburg to enroll.
Billing and Payment Dates to Remember
August 1, 2015
January 2, 2016
Student Account Billing Overview
Fall Semester Student Account Billing Statements for first year students will be available online by mid-June and monthly thereafter. Spring Semester billing statements will be available the first week of December. An e-mail notification will be sent to each student and any student designated authorized payer when the student account statement is available. Financial Aid will appear as "anticipated aid" until approximately 2 weeks after the start of the semester or until loan funds and outside award funds are received.
Monthly student account billing statements will be accessible online each month by the 5th business day of the month. The monthly statement will include any balance due from the prior month and any activity that has occurred on the account during the month.
Students may designate a parent, guardian, or other individual to be an authorized payer in the online billing system by following the authorized payer set up instructions. Once established the authorized payer will have access to the monthly billing statement, current student account activity and online payment options.
Gettysburg College has an online Student Account Billing System, which provides students and any student designated authorized payer with an electronic monthly student account statement. When completing their myFirstYear Dashboard in June, students must provide information for those "authorized payers" who will receive monthly electronic account statements.
If desired, payments may be made using the online system from a checking or savings account or a MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card. More information on the online billing system can be found on the Student Accounts website.
Payments are also accepted via mail or at Gettysburg’s Student Accounts Office (first floor, Pennsylvania Hall) by cash, check, cashier’s check or money order.
Student Accounts Contact Information
The Student Accounts Office is responsible for processing billing statements and posting payments for student accounts.
Pam Wilson (students A-F)
Helen Menges (students G-M)
Ashley Welty (students N-Z)