FAFSA Deadlines for Readmitted or Reinstated Students
- April 1 for fall semester
- October 15 for spring semester
Tips for Submitting the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Submit at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Create FSA ID (username and password) to submit the FAFSA
- Gettysburg College School Code: 003268
- Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis as long as funds are available.
- Deadlines for other offices, i.e. Academic Advising and Student Support Services, may be different.
- Gettysburg College provides financial aid from institutional resources for a maximum of 8 semesters. Federal, state and private funding may be available if additional semesters of enrollment are needed.
Important Information Regarding Courses Taken While on Leave of Absence or Withdrawal
If you took courses while on Leave of Absence or Withdrawal or plan to take courses during the summer, you should review the Satisfactory Academic Progress for Federal Student Aid policy. The financial aid satisfactory academic progress policy includes the pace at which a student must progress to ensure completion of the program and the cumulative grade point average.
What if I am selected for Verification by the Department of Education?
The Office of Financial Aid will follow up with students who have been selected for Verification by the Department of Education to collect additional information.
Contact Amy Wilkinson, Associate Director of Financial Aid