The College community’s wants, needs, and desires regarding safety and security services are at the forefront of this proactive approach.
Campus Safety provides the following non-inclusive list of services:
- Community Policing
- Sexual Assault & Relationship Violence Awareness and Prevention Programming
- Responses to Medical and other Emergencies
- Fire and Intrusion Alarm Monitoring and Response
- Courtesy Vehicle Jump-Starts
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Nightly Residence Hall Security
- Investigations/Lost and Found
- Safety Escorts
- Proactive Patrols of all Buildings and Grounds, On-campus and Off-campus properties
- Special Event Coverage
We are committed to service to the College community, if you have any feedback for us, please contact us either online, in person, or by phone (717) 337-6912. We want to hear from you!