Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dining Services procedures have changed (details below). Please see the main Coronavirus page for additional information on the College response.
Changes to meal services
- Beginning at lunch on Friday, March 20, 2020 and until further notice, Dining Services will offer to-go meals from the Grill on Lincoln available to students who have approval to remain on campus.
- Hours (subject to change) Sunday – Saturday, lunch 11:30 am – 1:00 pm and dinner, 5:00 pm 6:30 pm.
- Breakfast items are available for pick-up at dinner.
- Please contact OnlineDiningServicesAdmin@gettysburg.edu to communicate with Dining Services.
- Please check the Dining Service website frequently as hours and service may change.
We hope to return to normal service as circumstances allow. Thank you for your understanding.
Updated Friday, March 20, 2020
Gettysburg College’s award-winning Dining Services offers a variety of meal plans designed to meet the varied needs of all of our students. If you have any questions about food allergies or special diets, do not hesitate to contact us.
Dining Services is committed to using locally grown and locally processed foods whenever possible, considering quality, availability, and costs. Read more about our sustainability efforts.
We look forward to serving you!