Commons Hours Temporary
- January 29, 2021 to January 31, 2021 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Februray 1, 2021 the Commons will return to regular hours.
Bullet Hole Hours Temporary
- January 14, 2021 to January 24, 2021 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- January 25, 2021 to January 30, 2021 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- January 31, 2021 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Februray 1, 2021 the Bullet Hole will return to regular hours.
Welcome! Dining Services wishes to share some important information with you concerning the Spring 2021 semester
- The meal plan begins January 25, 2021. The last day to request a lower meal plan is Friday, February 12, 2021. Please review Housing Requiring Meal Plans prior to selecting a meal plan. For your convenience you can change your meal plan and add account funds in one location.
- All menu items are served “grab ‘n go” for the beginning of the semester and indoor dining is not available. Dining Services will announce when indoor dining returns.
- Please contact OnlineDiningServicesAdmin@gettysburg.edu to communicate with Dining Services.
Please check the Dining Service website frequently as hours and service may change.
We hope to return to normal service as circumstances allow. Thank you for your understanding.
Gettysburg College’s award-winning Dining Services offers a variety of meal plans designed to meet the varied needs of all of our students. If you have any questions about food allergies or special diets, do not hesitate to contact us.
Dining Services is committed to using locally grown and locally processed foods whenever possible, considering quality, availability, and costs. Read more about our sustainability efforts.
We look forward to serving you!