Special Event Services Request

Use this form to request special services from the Department of Public Safety, such as:

  • security coverage for events sponsored by the College or Greek Life organizations
  • officers to provide traffic and/or parking assistance
  • signage for parking or traffic control

Public Safety Services and Signage Request Form (PDF)