The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining the academic records of all current and former students, including grades, majors, minors, degrees, and graduation honors. We track all students’ progress toward the completion of their degrees, and provide information that students can use to verify that they have completed all requirements necessary to complete their degrees.
- Summer 2023 course registration will begin on Thursday, March 23
- Rising senior registration will begin on Thursday, March 30
- Rising junior registration will begin on Thursday, April 6
- Rising sophomore registration will begin on Thursday, April 13
- Students- please check your Student Center/Campus Experience for your assigned enrollment time (7:00AM or 7:15AM)
- Please schedule a meeting with your Advisor to discuss course schedules prior to your appointment time.
- The last day to withdraw with a W for Spring 2023 courses is Friday, March 31
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Enrollment Verification
- Summer School
- Diploma Replacement
- Online Transfer Credit Guidelines
- Guest Student Application and Policies (PDF)
- Schedule Builder Guide (PDF)
Gettysburg College will be unable to accommodate auditing students for the fall 2020 semester. A decision for the spring 2021 semester will be made at a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience.