Applying to Gettysburg
Early Decision I - November 15
Early Decision II - January 15
Regular Decision - January 15
Required Documents for Admissions
A completed application file contains the following items:
- Completed Common Application*- Apply online
- Official secondary school records
- Self-reported/Official SAT I or ACT scores (Our test optional policy)
- Teacher recommendation
- Counselor recommendation
- Senior mid-year grades (when available)
- Early Decision Form (PDF) (only if applying for Early Decision admission)
*Please note that Gettysburg does not require you to complete the new Courses & Grades section of the Common App.
Can my high school submit information online?
Gettysburg accepts online submission of transcripts, secondary school reports, counselor recommendations and teacher recommendations through the Common Application online. We consider these official documents; there is no need to follow up with paper copies.
Get the Facts