We know that Gettysburg is great. By volunteering for Gettysburg, our alumni and friends make Gettysburg even greater.
There are so many ways you can help Gettysburg:
- Talk up the College with high school students and their families, as well as with co-workers, friends, and neighbors.
- Turn out for Gettysburg events: social gatherings, networking receptions, athletic competitions, and performances near your home or on campus.
- Help plan the next reunion for your class.
- Host or help organize Gettysburg gatherings in your area. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to learn more.
- Offer career advice or professional opportunities to students and young alumni.
- Show your pride with Gettysburg gear.
- Update the College with your current home and work contact information.
- Submit class notes about accomplishments, adventures, life changes, and news about your friends.
- Make a gift every year to the Gettysburg Fund. Every gift matters, no matter what size.