The Galapagos Islands, July 19 - 26, 2022
With a Pre-tour to Mashpi Lodge and a Post-tour to Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley
Designated the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978 and described as a “unique living museum and showcase of evolution”, the Galapagos Islands is a magical destination to be enjoyed, experienced, and explored by travelers of all ages. The islands are home to a fascinating array of wildlife inhabiting an unspoiled ecosystem in one of the most bio-diverse places on the planet.
This exciting journey features a day of guided touring in Quito plus an intimate cruise through the archipelago with up-close access to endemic species. Expert naturalists guide you through the wonders of this national park, whale sanctuary, and marine reserve.
Our home for our cruise is the Isabela II, a 20-cabin expedition ship. Sailing by small ship allows for flexibility in the itinerary to maximize wildlife viewing, as well as access to exclusive ports that larger ships cannot.
Cost and Program Inclusions (per person, double occupancy)
- Standard Cabin: $4,995
- Classic Double: $5,795
- Classic Twin: $5,995
- Master Suite: $7,695
- Single Cabin: $8,495
- 3 nights hotel accommodations and 4 nights aboard the Isabela II
- A welcome reception in Quito, 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 4 dinners (served with house wine), including a farewell dinner
- All excursions and presentations
- Complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards, shorty wetsuits, and snorkeling equipment
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and transit card
- Internal airfare (from Quito to the islands on day 3, and return to Guayaquil on day 7)
- Gratuities to local guides, hotel porters, and drivers in Quito, the Galapagos Islands, and Guayaquil
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times
See more details and register.