Positions for Summer 2021 are available at:
- Andersonville NHS (Andersonville, GA)
- Antietam NB (Sharpsburg, MD)
- Appomattox Court House NHP (Appomattox, VA)
- Boston African American NHS (Boston, MA)
- Civil War Defenses of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Fredericksburg & Spotsylvania NMP (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Gettysburg NMP (Gettysburg, PA)
- Gulf Islands NS (Pensacola, FL)
- Harpers Ferry NHP (Harpers Ferry, WV)
- Maggie L. Walker NHS (Richmond, VA)
- Manassas NBP (Manassas, VA)
- Petersburg NB (Petersburg, VA)
- Richmond NBP (Richmond, VA)
- Seminary Ridge Museum (Gettysburg, PA)
- Special Collections, Musselman Library (Gettysburg, PA)
- Stratford Hall: The Home of the Lees (Stratford, VA)
- Vicksburg NMP (Vicksburg, MS)
- Women's Rights NHP (Seneca Falls, NY)
ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION: The Pohanka program is open to all matriculated Gettysburg College students regardless of major, although first-year, sophomore, and junior students receive priority in the selection process.
Applications are due by SEPTEMBER 25, 2020, and must include the online application form, a cover letter, and a resume. Applicants should carefully consult the position description packet BEFORE submitting their applications. Interviews will take place OCTOBER 6-8 via Zoom.
Questions about the application and/or interview process? Need advice on preparing your application or prepping for the interviews? Join us on Tuesday, September 22 for a Resume and Interview Prep Workshop. Prof. Pete Carmichael will host an informal discussion of good interview practices and resume tips, beginning at 4:45 p.m. in CUB 260. To RSVP for the workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remote attendees will be provided the Zoom link. Can’t make the workshop? Feel free to contact Dr. Titus for advice at email@example.com or check out the Center for Career Engagement’s helpful Resources Page.