What is the Cross-Disciplinary Science Institute (X-SIG)?
Specifically, the Cross Disciplinary Science Institute:
- Administers the X-SIG Summer Research Program Details and Requirements;
- Manages our summer program that explores the practical and ethical aspects of being a scientist;
- Funds student participation in early research, conferences, and visits to nearby research labs;
- Hosts the X-SIG interdisciplinary seminar series with funding from EPACC;
- Oversees activities associated with our STEM House; and
- Helps students find and apply for off-campus research internships.
- Shelli Frey, email@example.com - Chemistry
X-SIG Board members:
- Kurt Andresen, firstname.lastname@example.org - Physics
- Kathy Berenson, email@example.com - Psychology
- Andy Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org - Environmental Studies
- Véronique Delesalle, email@example.com - Biology
- Kris Stuempfle, firstname.lastname@example.org - Dean of Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Computer Science