What is the Cross-Disciplinary Science Institute (X-SIG)?
Specifically, the Cross Disciplinary Science Institute:
- Administers the X-SIG Summer Research Program Details and Requirements;
- Manages our summer program that explores the practical and ethical aspects of being a scientist;
- Funds student participation in early research, conferences, and visits to nearby research labs;
- Hosts the X-SIG interdisciplinary seminar series with funding from EPACC;
- Oversees activities associated with our STEM House; and
- Helps students find and apply for off-campus research internships.
- Shelli Frey, firstname.lastname@example.org - Chemistry
X-SIG Board members:
- Kurt Andresen, email@example.com - Physics
- Kathy Berenson, firstname.lastname@example.org - Psychology
- Andy Wilson, email@example.com - Environmental Studies
- Véronique Delesalle, firstname.lastname@example.org - Biology
- Kris Stuempfle, email@example.com - Dean of Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Computer Science