What is the Cross-Disciplinary Science Institute (X-SIG)?
Specifically, the Cross Disciplinary Science Institute:
- Administers the X-SIG Summer Research Program Details and Requirements;
- Manages our summer program that explores the practical and ethical aspects of being a scientist;
- Funds student participation in early research, conferences, and visits to nearby research labs;
- Hosts the X-SIG interdisciplinary seminar series with funding from EPACC;
- Oversees activities associated with our STEM House; and
- Helps students find and apply for off-campus research internships.
X-SIG (interim 2022-23) coordinator:
- Kurt Andresen, email@example.com - Physics
X-SIG Board members:
- Kathy Berenson, firstname.lastname@example.org - Psychology
- Véronique Delesalle, email@example.com - Biology
- Lucas Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org - Chemistry
- Andy Wilson, email@example.com - Environmental Studies
- Darren Glass, firstname.lastname@example.org - Associate Provost for Academic Assessment and Dean of Natural Sciences, Computer Science, and Mathematics