- Change my network password?
- Sign up for Duo Two-Factor Authentication?
- Connect to Employee H Drive or Student H Drive?
- Manage Clutter Folder in Office 365 (PDF)?
- Check for Available Lab Computers?
- Computer Remote Lab Instructions
- Connect to the college's Wireless Networks? (students, employees, Alumni, and guests)
- Register a Wireless Device Without a Browser?
- Connect Game Device, TiVo, and TV Smart App Devices to the College’s network?
- Connect Phone, Tablet or Mail App to my college email account?
- Clear my cache?
- Troubleshoot Zoom Issues
Computing and Helpdesk
- Submit an IT Helpdesk Ticket?
- Configure Gettysburg Email? (Web Access, Outlook, save email to computer, over email limit, seniors)
- Protect my computer using Free Antivirus software for students and home computers?
- Check out AV Equipment?
Virtual Private Network (VPN) access is available for certain employees who need to connect to the Gettysburg College network from an off-campus location. To see if you are eligible, and for connection instructions, contact the IT Helpdesk.