The Office of Multicultural Engagement is truly a student space. We aim to create an environment that is open, inclusive, vibrant, and comfortable. The facility is open to students from Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 10:00pm, Friday 8:30am- 5pm, Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-10:00pm. The classroom and basement can be reserved for club meetings and study groups through 25Live.
The facility houses offices for Executive Director Darrien Davenport ED.D, Monique Gore (Director of Programming and Outreach), Shantanique Johnson (Assistant Director) and Amanda Shull (Administrative Specialist).
These common spaces include:
- Wireless access throughout the building
- Free wireless free printing
- Domestic and international fax services
- Office supplies; a kitchenette; and a lounge/TV room
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, WWE and Showtime
- PlayStation 4 and board game