The Campus Post Office is located on the Main Floor of the College Union Building.
Post Office Supervisor
As a student at Gettysburg College, here are some helpful tips you need to know regarding mail:
Your Mailing Address should read as follows:
Gettysburg College - Campus Box <your box #>
300 North Washington Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325
*Do not use room number or residence halls in your address!*
New to the Campus Post Office?
- You are assigned a postal box when you arrive on campus.
- You keep the same box # the entire time of your enrollment.
- Mail is delivered to your box Monday through Saturday.
- Outgoing mail is processed Monday - Friday until 4:00 p.m.
- Services & supplies available for purchase during window hours:
- Express, Certified, and Priority Mail
- Receive Delivery Confirmation
- Postage (stamps and metering)
- Postal Insurance
- International Mail & COD
- USPS, FedEx, & UPS Processing
- A variety of miscellaneous postal supplies (boxes, envelopes, packing materials, etc)
Mail Forwarding Services
When you graduate and during times such as summer break or when a student is studying abroad or on a leave of absence, the Campus Post Office will forward your mail using these guidelines:
- First Class, Priority & Express mail is forwarded for 12 months.
- Periodicals will be forwarded for 60 days at no charge.
- Standard USPS mail will not be forwarded unless requested.
- USPS Packages will be forwarded for 12 months at no charge.
- International mail will not be forwarded.
- Carrier Packages (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc) will be returned to sender.
Safety & Security
The College takes your safety very seriously. Here are some rules you should always follow:
- Please do not send cash through the mail.
- Always bring your college ID when picking up packages (you can't get your package without it).
*If you receive a suspicious package, please notify the Campus Post office immediately!
Other Helpful Postal Links
The links below connect to some commonly used resources you might find helpful.