- The student/group completes a request on the R25 web system.
- The Attic committee reviews the application based on a number of factors.
- The Scheduling Coordinator will inform student/group about status of application.
- On receipt of their letter of event approval, the student/group begins planning for their event.
- The Attic Staff will be in contact with student/group to review the details of the event including the Host Responsibility Agreement* at least one week prior to the event.
*The Host Responsibility Agreement varies depending on the kind of event and the group hosting the event.
Suggested volunteer roles for sponsoring organization:
Sponsors (point person required at all times)
Food: 1 volunteer
Furniture: 2-4 volunteers
Decorations: 2 volunteers
Check in/out: 2 volunteers
Roaming security/food: 3 volunteers
- Arriving students will need to provide valid Gettysburg College ID.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and sufficient snacks should always be available.
- Students wishing to consume alcohol (Host Provider events only):
- must be verified by the Over 21 List
- must have a wristband placed on them by a TIPS server
- will be allowed up to 3 alcoholic beverages (12 oz. beer or 4 oz. wine) over a 3 hour period
- must allow TIPS server to remove 1 wristband tab for each alcoholic beverage consumed
- will be denied alcohol beverages if intoxicated