Scheduling an Event in The Attic
- Available via the 25Live web system.
- Groups affiliated with Gettysburg College may reserve The Attic for a variety of social events during the fall and spring semester based on availability.
- Scheduling can be done any point before or during a semester but priority will be given to reservations made at least one month before an event.
- Applications are reviewed by the Attic committee (Assistant Director of Student Activities & Greek Life, Attic Coordinator, Scheduling Coordinator, and College Life Technical Coordinator) to make initial scheduling decisions.
- All events that are being planned as host provider must be approved by APRAB (Alcohol Policy Review Advisory Board). This process is coordinated by the staff of the Office Student Activities & Greek Life.
- Hosts are contacted approximately two weeks prior to their scheduled event to review details of the event.
Who can apply to host an event in The Attic?
Any Gettysburg College (G.C.) student, G.C. group of students, or G.C. student organization can apply to host an event in The Attic, under the following guidelines:
- Expected attendance for the event should be at least 50 people. If your event is going to have fewer than 50 people, you can schedule your event in one of the College's smaller social spaces.
- The host(s) of the event must agree to all terms of The Attic’s Host Responsibility Agreement and abide by the College’s Social Event Policy and the College’s Code of Conduct.
- Hosts must designate their event, at the time of registration, as being open to the entire College community, open to the public as well, or closed to only the invited guests of the hosts.