The Spectrum Yearbook recalls the year’s activities, events, and memories for the student body.
Serving on the Spectrum staff is an excellent opportunity to leave a legacy to the College each year through pictures and words. No prior experience is necessary, but for some sections, writing proficiency is a plus. Staff is needed for all sections: Student Life, Clubs & Organizations, Athletics, Academics, Seniors, and Commencement. The Yearbook is a great place for students interested in marketing, graphic design, writing, photography, and more to have fun, meet new people, and leave their mark each year.
The Spectrum Office can be found in Plank 108.
Parents, Families, and Friends may purchase an ad for their graduating senior to congratulate them on their time at Gettysburg College. A short message to and pictures of the graduate are sent in and the yearbook staff will format the ad for you.
Senior photographs can be submitted through EZ Pix.
The portraits must meet the following requirements:
- Dress is business casual.
- The background of the portrait must be a neutral solid screen – no textured backgrounds (like brick walls) or any taken outside.
- The background should be a different color than the color of the student’s clothing.
- The pose must be a formal portrait pose.
- No black and white photos. (Must be color.)
- Must be at least 640 x 800 pixels and maintain that ratio as a minimum, 300 dpi minimum.
Remember the past year’s events, athletic highlights, graduating seniors, and more by purchasing the yearbook.
Purchase a 2021 Yearbook!: Purchase!
There are still a limited number of yearbooks from previous years available for purchase. If you are interested in buying one, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns contact the editor, Han Gong ’22 at email@example.com.