Student Learning Outcomes
Students majoring in Public Policy at Gettysburg College will:
- Articulate how public policy issues and problems are defined, framed, and prioritized;
- Analyze public problems and evaluate policy alternatives against criteria such as equity, efficiency, and effectiveness;
- Explain theoretical foundations of policies and processes;
- Dive deeply into one policy concentration; and
- Communicate effectively and multi-modally about policy development, implementation, evaluation, and reform.