Do you love reading for fun or indulging in a good movie on a rainy Friday afternoon? From graphic novels, magazines, and reading programs, to audiobooks and the latest award-winning films – there is something for everyone at Musselman Library.
- Browsing Room: visit the Browsing Room on the main floor of the library to find new fiction and popular nonfiction titles in print and ready for checkout.
- OverDrive: provides a selection of contemporary fiction and nonfiction ebook titles (compatible with Kindle, iPad, and a variety of mobile and non-mobile devices).
- DVD collection: located on the ground floor, the library’s DVD collection includes a wide variety of new releases, international, and classic feature films and documentaries. Search for films by title/topic in MUSCAT Plus.
- Kanopy: a database of on-demand streaming movies and documentaries covering a variety of disciplines.
- More online streaming video collections
Newspaper and magazine collections
- Browsing Periodical Collection: near the front entrance of the library, the browsing periodical collection includes a curated collection of print local/regional/international newspapers and popular magazines for your reading pleasure.
- Flipster Digital Magazines: a collection of entertainment and news magazines available on your computer, tablet or phone.
- New York Times online access: provides unlimited access to the New York Times from 1981-present. First time users must create an account at accessnyt.com while on campus. The pass is good for 1-year and can be renewed and mobile access through the NY Times app is included.
- Wall Street Journal online access: users may create an account to access WSJ.com. After creating an account, download the app to your phone for mobile access!
- Summer Reading at Musselman Library - Our annual summer reading booklet features book, film, and podcast recommendations from the campus community.
- Reading Programs, Resources, and Communities: this guide includes more resources to help you find your next great read as well as information for campus reading groups.
- Indie Next Lists: IndieBound's "Next Lists" provide reading recommendations from independent booksellers.
- New York Times Bestsellers: ranked lists of best-selling books in the United States (updated daily).