Two related higher education issues are getting a lot of media attention these days. The first is...
We are all Gettysburg
The Office of Multicultural Engagement opens doors.
A sense of place, a spirit of place
Alan Fuerstman ’78 redefines luxury hospitality.
David Rampersad Jr. ’17 talks with Prof. Amer Kobaslija about his recent work.
Finding future founders
The Entrepreneurial Fellowship spurs inventors and innovators.
From Gettysburg, a diploma and a byline
Research with Prof. Steve James ’80 helps launch careers in science.
- The win-win of giving
- Prof notes - Len Goldberg
- A career connector returns
- The 411 - Bruce Chamberlin ’86
- The sights and sounds of other times
- Envisioning the future of the finance industry
- $800,000 Mellon grant enhances faculty diversity
- U.S. Department of State selects Eisenhower Institute Fellows for Diplomacy Lab
- LAX Honors
Do great work
- What students Do
- What makes Gettysburg Great
Teaching, learning, and creative work
- Work that makes a difference
Clean and green and true to herself
You can find class notes beginning on page 33 of the pdf of the magazine.