Data Systems is responsible for the planning, management/operations, life cycle support, and new development of web/applications capabilities at Gettysburg College.
Supported systems include:
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Resources Planning
- dotCMS Content Management System (CMS)
- Advance for Alumni and Development
- Housing Director (Housing, Dining, MyHousing, MyDining, MyApplyOnline, DIM)
- College Navigation (CNAV)
- Campus Mobile
- Moodle Learning Management System (LMS)
- Oracle and SQL server databases
Data Systems supports user process analysis, data reporting requirements (both transactional and analytical), optimizing data movement and provides various levels of technical support to other college systems.