- Please contact the Chemical Hygiene Officer, Jeremy Kuhar, for copies of any of any of these documents.
- Chemical Hygiene Plan - Gettysburg College maintains its OSHA-required CHP in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1450(e).
- Waste Management Plan - Gettysburg College maintains its EPA-required WMP in accordance with 40 CFR 242 Subpart K.
- Lab Management Plan - Introduced in [Pending], our LMP is meant to provide our employees with all "best practices" that are to be used in the laboratory. Information may be accessed by topic or via an alphabetized index of topics.
- SDS Links
- Management of Time Sensitive Materials
- Proton Accelerator Laboratory Safety Program 2015
- Radioactive Materials Safety Program 2015
- PA Title 25 Chapter 219 (Standards for Protection Against Radiation)
- PA Title 25 Chapter 220 (Notices, Instructions, and Reports to Workers: Inspections and Investigations)