Chemical Inventory and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
General information about SDS is provided upon an employees initial lab and studio safety training. Resources are linked below.
Plans and Documentation
The following plans are maintained in accordance with the relevant standards of State and Federal regulatory agencies. All are provided upon initial training to new employees. They are also available upon request by contacting Jeremy Kuhar, the Chemical Hygiene Officer, or Dave Taylor, the Director of Life Safety Services and Associate Director of Public Safety of the Department of Public Safety.
- Chemical Hygiene Plan (CHP) - The OSHA-required CHP is maintained in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1450(e).
- Hazard Communication Plan (HCP) - The HCP is maintained in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- Waste Management Plan (WMP) - The EPA-required WMP is maintained in accordance with 40 CFR 242 Subpart K.
- Proton Accelerator Laboratory Safety Program 2015
- Radioactive Materials Safety Program 2015
- PA Title 25 Chapter 219 (Standards for Protection Against Radiation)
- PA Title 25 Chapter 220 (Notices, Instructions, and Reports to Workers: Inspections and Investigations)