Gettysburg College implements IAQ and Water Intrusion Plan Best Management Practices to support a safe and healthy living and working environment. This includes proactively identifying and controlling conditions that may impact IAQ, to include mold, and by responding appropriately if such a condition is identified. If you have a concern:
- Place a work request to Facilities Services via: Service Response Center
- A representative from Facilities Services and/or Life Safety Services will evaluate and initially respond to the request within 2 business days.
- A course of action will be developed based on the findings.
- Facilities Services or Life Safety Services will handle communications with the requester.
- Emergencies during office hours should be called in directly to the Service Response Center extension 6700. For emergencies after hours (5:00p.m. - 8:00a.m. or on weekends), please call Department of Public Safety (DPS) at extension 6911.