Each day you work out or perform a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity, or take part in a non-physical activity, you may complete a raffle form to enter your name. There is a limit of one physical and one non-physical entry per person per day. The more activities you do throughout the month, the more chances you have to WIN! Forms are available at the Jaeger Center Front Desk and new this year we have an entry box at the front desk at the Library as well!
What is an example of a “non-physical” activity?? Anything that can fit into the Wellness Wheel to improve your overall well-being! Here are a few:
- Emotional: counseling session, stress management techniques (yoga, acupuncture, meditation, etc.)
- Financial: create a budget, meet with a financial advisor, balance your budget
- Social: connect with an old friend, host a game night, go to a game, FASH
- Spiritual: attend church, take steps to connect with your religion or values, volunteer
- Physical: Nutrition coaching/meetings, routine doctor checkup, get a massage
- Environmental: organize your house/garage/etc., volunteer cleanup, start recycling, donate clothing/other items
- Intellectual:finish a book, take a class, attend a lecture, Wellness lunch & learn
This raffle is for FT and PT regular Gettysburg College employees ONLY. Casual workers and students are not eligible to participate.