It’s Finals Week at Gettysburg College! Our students are scattered throughout campus, studying hard for their exams and striving to do great work. Read below to see if you can recognize any telltale signs that it’s finals time at Gettysburg.
1. Coffee is always close at hand.
2. Floor space is valuable real estate.
3. A seat near an outlet is as good as gold.
4. There’s no substitute for a comfy chair.
5. You find creative ways to motivate your fellow Gettysburgians.
6. Our bustling gym has gone silent.
7. “Study group, assemble!”
8. Your iTunes playlist has been on repeat for the past four days.
9. Professors provide helpful tips to excel on the exams.
10. Busting out the white board = You mean business.
11. Adirondack chairs are calling your name.
12. You gravitate to your favorite studying sanctuary.
13. Need to refuel? Servo has you covered. (Watch the 12 Days of Finals Servo video)
14. Stine Lake today, the beach tomorrow.
15. You’re working hard to be Gettysburg great…
16. And it will pay off!
Know of more signs it’s Finals Week at Gettysburg? Be sure to list them in the comments section below or share them on Facebook.
Founded in 1832, Gettysburg College is a highly selective four-year residential college of liberal arts and sciences with a strong academic tradition. Alumni include Rhodes Scholars, a Nobel laureate, and other distinguished scholars. The college enrolls 2,600 undergraduate students and is located on a 200-acre campus adjacent to the Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania.
Contact: Mike Baker, assistant director of communications, 717.337.6521
Posted: Wed, 7 May 2014
Next on your reading list
Share this story: