In Fall 2022, total enrollment of full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students is 2,378 (48% men; 52% women).
In Fall 2022, 8% of the full-time, degree-seeking undergraduates are international students; and 22% are domestic students of color. Combined, these two groups make up 30% of the full-time, dergee-seeking undergraduate student body.
In Fall 2022, among all full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students, 8% are international, 25% are from Pennsylvania, and 67% are out-of-state. Domestic undergraduate students come from 40 states (including the District of Columbia).
In Fall 2022, 188 international undergraduate students, representing 50 different countries (including territories) are enrolled at the College, bringing diverse cultures and perspectives to the classroom and campus community.