Student Learning Outcomes
Students who major in Theatre Arts will be able to demonstrate
- Students will conduct research related to theatre arts.
- Students will analyze and evaluate works of theatre (text and performance).
- Students will engage with debates on and practices of theatre arts.
- Students will create and perform living works of art.
- Students will create a Senior Capstone.
Students who minor in Theatre Arts will be able to demonstrate
- An understanding of discipline-specific research tools
- A familiarity with the major debates and practices of the discipline of theatre
- The ability to critically analyze and assess works of theatre.
- The ability to apply learning from specific studio areas to projects within and beyond the discipline.