Student Learning Outcomes
Students who major in Theatre Arts will be able to demonstrate
- Students will conduct research related to theatre arts.
- Students will analyze and evaluate works of theatre (text and performance).
- Students will engage with discourse and practices of theatre arts.
- Students will create and perform living works of art.
- Students will create a Senior Capstone.
Students who minor in Theatre Arts will be able to demonstrate
- an understanding of discipline-specific research tools
- a familiarity with the major discourses and practices of the discipline of theatre
- the ability to critically analyze and assess works of theatre.
- the ability to apply learning from specific studio areas to projects within and beyond the discipline.