Preparing & Printing Your Poster
Follow the steps below to prepare and print your poster for Celebration.
- Attend a Poster Workshop if you can. If not, Contact Mallory Jallas in the library for an individual session.
- Create your poster in PowerPoint. Size to 36"h x 48" w. (Optional template)
- Check your work.
- Send the file to your mentor for review.
- Email a completed Ricoh request form and your PowerPoint file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday April 19 to ensure it will be printed in time for the event.
- Pick up your printed poster from Ricoh in the West Building. They will notify you when ithas been printed.
- Post your poster in Bream Gym. All posters must be mounted by 4:15 p.m. on May 3. Posters are assigned so please refer to the assignment boards and locate your spot.