Find us on campus
Musselman Library is located in the center of the main campus quad, surrounded by Weidensall Hall on the east, Penn Hall on the south, and Paul Hall on the north.
For detailed directions on getting to campus, please visit the college’s Admissions page.
Library visitors may park in the visitor spaces in Constitution Lot or Masters Lot. There is also metered street parking available on West Lincoln Avenue. If you require handicap-accessible parking, please contact our User Services department at 717-337-7024 for more detailed instructions.
What’s on each floor?
- Ground Floor : Book Collection A - C, Oversized Book Collection, DVDs, Music CDs, Audiobooks, Microfilm, and Microfiche
- Main Floor(entry floor) : Checkout Desk, Research Help Desk, Reference Books, Newspapers and Browsing Periodicals, Browsing Room, New Book displays, and College Authors
- 2nd Floor : Book Collection D - G
- 3rd Floor : Book Collection H - T
- 4th Floor : Book Collection U - Z, Special Collections & College Archives