Find us on campus
Musselman Library is located in the center of the main campus quad, surrounded by Weidensall Hall on the east, Penn Hall on the south, and Paul Hall on the north.
For detailed directions on getting to campus, please visit the college’s Getting to Gettysburg page.
Library visitors may park in the visitor spaces in Constitution Lot or Masters Lot. There is also metered street parking available on West Lincoln Avenue. If you require handicap-accessible parking, please contact our Department of Public Safety at 717-337-6912 for more detailed instructions.
What’s on each floor?
View our 360° Virtual Tour of the Main and Lower Levels, or browse the detailed floor maps below.
- Lower Level : Book Collection A - C, Oversized Book Collection, DVDs, Music CDs, Audiobooks, Microfilm, Microfiche, Scholarly Communications Offices, and Reserves Office
- Main Level (entry floor) : Check Out Desk, Research Help Desk, Reference Books, Newspapers and Browsing Periodicals, Browsing Room, New Book displays, and College Authors
- Level 2 : Book Collection D - G, Technical Services Offices
- Level 3 : Book Collection H - Z
- Level 4 : Special Collections & College Archives