About the Library
Musselman Library is the only library on campus and houses collections in all disciplines. Librarians staff a busy reference desk on the main level and are available to assist researchers with their questions. Special Collections is located on the fourth level and houses the College archives, rare books, manuscripts, historic photos, maps and other treasures. There is a computer lab in the library and numerous spaces for quiet study and collaborative work.
Musselman Library empowers our community of learners to discover and engage with the world’s collected knowledge, to explore creative and intellectual pursuits, and to actively participate in research and scholarship. We are dedicated to encouraging critical and imaginative thinking, promoting lifelong learning, and supporting teaching and learning through partnerships and collaboration.
- Library Strategic Plan: 2020-2023
- Diversity & Inclusion Statement
- Musselman Library's Inclusion Action Plan
- Circulation Policies
- Collection Development Policy
- Conduct in Musselman Library
- Course Reserves
- Digital Course Materials Purchasing Policy
- Library Donations
- Masking for Library Class Sessions 2020-21
- Musselman Library Exhibits Policy
- Musselman Library's Open Access Policy
- Special Collections